luke and kristen's visit - Wednesday, August 17, 2005  
all in the family:

(kristen, luke, carmen, dave, david, annie, joe, salina, sarah, dean, levi, jen)

So, Luke got to take a couple weeks off before he and his platoon ship out to Ramadi, Iraq in September. He and Kristen flew up to washington to hang out with the fam for a week. Luckily, Salina and I got several days off, and Levi and others too, and we all had a great time together. In fact, I'd say it is a contender for best vacation ever!

Luke, we are all so proud of you. We will be thinking of you all the time.

Comments:
Oh Larson family! I am so happy for all of you... This is such a great way to share your experience with all of us. I've always loved your family... and hope that our paths cross in the near future. Rats, i wish the Mihalovich Trio could have made the trip over to Sarah's gathering - we hate being party-poopers, HA!
Warmly, Aunt Joyce

P.S. Hey Joe/Salina, i need to learn how to set up a great site like yours - better yet, i hope Katie will be interested...is there any hope for us?
 
wow, Ilove this picture! I see Joyce liked it too. I didn't know she commented till I got to the comment section...but I guess this makes me a copycat, huh, Carmen? Well, so be it. Sisters do that. I have loved seeing all the photos and feel as if I've just had a good visit with all of you. Loving wishes, Auntie Vera
 
Post a Comment

<<Home